skip to Main Content
A Spare Frankie

I acquired her loose and second hand so I wasn’t prepared for her neck joint falling apart when I started to prep her for a reroot. The neck joint just came right off! She must have had lots of head banging and pulling action previously…

To rescue her, I made a new neck joint using some epoxy and pipe cleaner. The neck is pretty much attached as good as new though my attempts on trying to get the head back on caused some minor scuffs around the head’s opening.

It’s really too bad that the neck broke since the rest of the body felt very well made compared to previous dolls I’ve handled.

Back To Top