Rules, guidelines, terms and conditions for using content by No Nap Time.
Perpetual Single-User Pattern License
This license applies to all patterns sold or commissioned from No Nap Time.
No Nap Time Perpetual Single-User Pattern License
By purchasing a No Nap Time pattern, you are not buying a copy of a pattern; you’re buying a perpetual single-user license for the pattern.
Your license entitles you to:
– Customer support from the pattern designer (that’s me: Angela Juarez).
– Unlimited copies of the pattern (for your personal use only): If you lose the pattern and you want another copy, just contact me and I’ll sort it out for you.
– Access to errata or revisions to the pattern.
– Make as many items from the pattern as you wish.
Your license is non-transferable and cannot be shared, passed on to others, re-sold, or redistributed in any other way.
Finished crocheted items made from the patterns may be sold for profit provided you comply with the following:
– Items must be 100% made by you, the purchaser. No production lines allowed.
– Any items for sale must state in the item description that they are based on my pattern (by “No Nap Time” or “Angela Juarez” or both) and preferably with a link to my website (www.nonaptime.com or nonaptime.etsy.com)
– Any items you sell based on my patterns must feature only your own photographs of the item you have made to sell. You do not have permission to use my photographs to help sell your work.
About No Nap Time Patterns
Patterns are only available in English, written in U.S. Terminology and designed for right-hand use. Whenever possible, instructions are provided for left-hand use.
You are welcome to translate any patterns for your own personal use, but you may not share your translation with anyone else, online or offline.
If you need help or have a question about the pattern you purchased, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC 3.0)
Free patterns offered at No Nap Time are released under the Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC 3.0) license.
You are free to share the pattern as long as you don’t alter or republish the original pattern itself for profit.
Since the patterns offered are free, I ask that you keep them that way and only give away items created from the patterns for free or non-profit. Please do consider a donation for further development and availability of free patterns.